Consultancy



I often get asked for advice, which is very different from my Coaching services. So I am delighted to be able to offer a consultancy to clients seeking expert support, to gain clarity on their conundrums within the business and third sector.

/"description/
1. Consultant are experts who offers advice, information, insights, and recommendations to assist clients in achieving aims, objectives and resolving challenges. 2. They provide guidance on various aspects of business to optimise performance and drive success. 3. Consultants work with company managers and business owners, to guide them in improving their organisation. For example, they might focus on helping companies improve operations, boost efficiencies,  implement cultural change, adopt systems processes and new ways of working, measure impact, impliment policies and develop growth strategies. 4. A consultant is an individual who is hired in an advisory capacity, who are not held accountable for the outcome of a project, unlike a Project Manager.

How can consultancy help you and your business?

  • I will help you set up standard business structures and processes, to help your business run more efficiently and productively, including embedding structures and introducing new ways of working.

  • I can offer expert insight into the challenges you encounter in your business and help you navigate resistance, initiate and implement change. As an external party, I will be incredibly useful in helping you to make sense of the fundamental flaws in your business and support you to navigate the steps you need to reach your goals.

Hiring a Consultant - is it worth the cost? 
The benefits that a consultant can bring to your company will far outweigh the financial costs of hiring one. Employees are often closely associated to problems pitfalls and challenges in an organisation, making it hard for senior leaders and business owners to address or sometimes even notice, that is where I come in. As your consultant, I will be an impartial, neutral party, i’ll be able to easily spot your businesses’ pain points and address them head-on, using years of experience and a track record that speaks for itself. By acting as a catalyst for change, as your consultant, I will drive your business forward to reach those all-important goals and propel your business to new heights. 

How do I proceed with booking an M|MK Coaching Business Consultancy Session?

Simply email coachbchappell@gmail.com to register an expression of interest for consultancy

I do not outsource my clients to external coaching or consultancy services, all clients work directly with me. As a result, I work with a client waiting list, for my M|MK Coaching & Consultancy service. Clients will only be taken onto my books, subject to availability. Fees are subject to change without announcement.